Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I <3 Ohio (Dank trees)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hefner PBN, Jul 19, 2010.

1. #1 Hefner PBN, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    [​IMG]

2. wanna share? lol good lookin dank

3. What area code you in?

4. reppin the 216 clevelanddddd heights. where we get high.. and stay there

5. They dont look super dense, but they definitely look dank. Nice buds man.

6. Yeah they are pretty fluffy buds, definitely sticky though and the smell is incredible.

7. That looks exactly like some Grape Ape I had not to long ago. Tasted like candy

8. That looks pretty damn good to me, where you at? I'm 440

9. this looks like OG kush my cuz grows up there in Ohio.

How much was this? His unfortunatly got feminized from a female who turned hermie in his crop so his are exactly fluffy like that but with seeds. He harvested early so it has a great uppy high and is so sticky when you break it apart. He did not want the seeds to get big.

Grats on the smoke! how much was that again?

10. hit me up if you're ever in toledo ;)

11. 440 and 216 depends where im at hard to find good bud in 216 though.

12. 937 is where hi es at

13. LOL WUT....you're obviously not looking in the right places. Clevo has some good shit especially because it gets a lot of traffic from chicago and nyc