Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I <3 GV's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GaNinja, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I had a VERY small amount left in my stash (about the size of my thumbnail) and wanted to get high, but I have to wait for my dealer until 5:00...so I just whiped up a three liter GV with an orange juice container and smoked...and It worked PERFECT...who else loves the GV...

2. What are GV's?

3. I would presume from the materials stated that the term GV refers to a gravity bong

4. the term is GB not GV and its short for gravity bong...

5. actually around here we use the term GV's..:wave:

6. I'm assuming you are referring to a gravity bong when you say "GV". However a Gravity Vortex = GV is a name brand gravity bong. THey're pretty sick. :smoking:

7. standing for what? i think you may have misheard it.