I <3 four lokos!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mstrmatthew, Oct 4, 2010.

1. #41 ScottBTmaster, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    You will "<3" 4lokos until you drink 2 of em in 20 minutes and then a few beers and pass out on your living room couch and puke on yourself

Me myself, give my my 40's of King Cobra and im cool, I love rolling up to parties full of douches and douchettes with two 40's while everyone else runs around sipping on nasty ass light beer

2. #42 Deleted member 133001, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    I never tried one. Sometimes I drink vodka-redbulls, never really had a bad experience with alcohol+caffeine.

My drinks of choice are beer (preferably dark beer), whiskey (Jamesons if it's available), or a cheap bottle of wine. I hate liqueurs, they give me hangovers.

3. Smoke weed everyday!

4. I hate any alcohol+stimulants, unless it's that one thing we all know goes well with it :D

All I can think of is a speeding heart pumping thin blood, yuck.

Also, with these I find the caffeine wears off just as the booze does. This results in a total crash.

5. This is where it's at bro
    [​IMG]

6. Energy drinks aren't really my thing to begin with..

Don't like the taste of energy drink mix with the beer. I rather get zonin' with a Mickey's or Miller High Life

7. they banned these in some parts of oregon and crime when down a lot lol

8. I dig em, like a wave of 'word of mouth' advertizing spread across the UF campus in minutes like a year ago and I hit these pretty hard when i first heard of em
    Not an original idea but the minute i heard of them, instantly i was like 'The 4 loko challenge: drink 4, 4lokos in a day' def struggled thru the challenge. Woke up the nxt day like 'what the fucc?? howd i smoke my entire stash!?"

Over the summer I was drinkin 2-3 of these like 3x a week, the conv store almost nxt to my house had em cheap and fresh blunts too, they got lotsa my moneys there!

Still drink em on occasion but its like instant heartburn when i smell it, the almost instant drunk is tight tho

9. two words:

Hobo Wine.

10. 2 40's of miller for 5 bucks...

4loko is gross....

11. Four Loko is no good... They dont taste good and they are a hang over in a can...

Best cost effective method... Colt 45 :D

12. I thought these things got pulled off the shelf for making people go to the hospital...

13. FUCK FOUR LOKOS!
    I beer bonged the lemonade one without even knowing what the shit WAS! Man...what a horrible night that was. :(

14. i like to drink these because 1. its cheap 2. the blue raspberry aint' bad

BUT for partying i hate these! beer and liquor is much more fun

I drink 4 locos when iii'm stuck at home and wanna drink on a budget lol

15. Say what now...?-

16. 2nd this!:hello:

17. fuck that i do it hardcore!

[​IMG]

burns my trachea so good :cool:

18. i HATE four locos...more like 4 waiting to wake up tomorrow not all fucked up still

its gnar..like a uppder downer..not chillinn

19. Lokos are nice to smoke with but you don't get hype drunk...its like slow mo..almost like a wine drunk for me

20. frome time.com

"In early October, three men were abducted and tortured by members of the Latin King Goonies gang in New York City's South Bronx. Piles of cans of Four Loko were found at the scene. One of the many forms of torture to which the gang subjected one of the men — who was attacked for being gay — was forcing him to consume 10 cans of the beverage."

‘Blackout in a Can’: Alcoholic Energy Drinks Keep Wreaking Havoc – TIME Healthland