I <3 four lokos!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mstrmatthew, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I believe they are like the most cost effective way to get drunk. You can buy a can for 3 dollars and feel pretty straight after drinking it. Almost every weekend i get a four loko and just kick back and enjoy myself with my buddies. anyone else agree?

2. most cost effective is two 32 oz's of miller high lifes for $3 at 711.

3. Most cost effective is obviously everclear, but personally I HATE four lokos and Joose and all that caffeine-alcohol shit. First time I had them I had three, with a beer in between each and blacked out hard. Woke up in the morning with my heart racing thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

I'll still obviously drink some of someone's when I'm trashed but I will not soberly buy one

4. that shits so nasty. I get a headache before I get drunk. High quality beer is where its at

5. Fuck that. Whiskey is where its at

6. anything but 4 loco or joose is where its at.
    and yes whiskey is good shit

7. I just heard about these recently but haven't gotten around to trying them yet.

8. dont bother unless you like hangovers

9. theyre so nasty man...i guess back in HS or college tho i wold have prolly drank them. we used to drink Sparks which is way better but still super sweet, malt, caffeine nastiness..always wake up with a killer hangover, super thirsty dry mouth, horrible feeling..

Private Stock 40 is a great cheap way to get drunk.

10. I find that shit gross.

Every region will be different, but in mine you are looking at Mr. Boston 100 proof vodka or Steel Reserve for the best bang for your buck.

Regardless, enjoy your drinks sir.

11. I almost got arrested after drinking that shit. It gives you stupid ideas, then the energy to carry them out

12. Sounds like me and xanax, besides the almost part

13. Yeah I learned that hard alcohol, xannies, and fireworks dont mix

best 21st ever...

14. you must be white....

15. Cheapest way to get drunk is homebrew ;)

Only probablem is sitting around waiting for my next batch of Ale to be ready :mad:

16. 4 loco is a bitch drink. i drank one way back when, before they were "cool." i pounded it before i got to the bowling alley and it got me a medium,hard buzz. not bad, than one of my friends got alcohol poison from that shit and to drive her ass all around town. shit sucked

17. oh yeah that sugar plus taurine, caffeine, ginseng bullshit makes you crash hard

18. Yep locos do the trick. Ive goten smashed off 3 of them.

19. This is the first time i've seen a four lokos thread without that youtube vid spammed.

20. [ame="http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl5C9N5-MY&feature=related"]YouTube - Four Loko - Chocolate City feat. K. Nobles **NEW MUSIC 2010**[/ame]

I like the beat, lyrics are crap