I’m “Traveling without Moving”

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AK Infinity, May 5, 2006.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #ecfcb2" SIZE=1>In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the spice melange. The spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness, the spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the spice has mutated over four thousand years, use the orange spice gas which gives them the ability to fold space. That is travel to any part of the universe without moving.”<O:p</O:p
    <O:p</O:p
    ~Princess Irulan-Dune~

<FONT color=#000000>Just sucked down a bowl of AK48 and the air around me is buzzing with stoner possibilities and deadbeat probabilities. I feel as if I could stretch out my hand and block the sun with an arbitrary wave. I know how that sounds, arrogance personified and such but does the truth differ much? I guess this is how we get done eh? Grasping our bongs or pipes or somethin’ and suckin’ down the “this bliss is how I get by.” What I mean to say is that we worship at the <ST1:pof <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]temple</st1:placeType]<font face=" /><st1:placeName> temple of Marijuana</st1:placeName></ST1:p<FONT size=2>, we pray to the god of no pain.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">My high is motherfucking intense by the way. Like I got full on squashed by a led zeppelin coated in a pig iron problem. Anyway…this toker’s been properly sedated so I’m speaking from a very mellow place, where dreams aren’t just a stone’s throw away; they sorta just drop out of the sky like so many rain drops. Here’s what they drop like drip by drip drop.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">The drip drops:<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">- I raise my head from my pillow in blessed anticipation of my first bong hit of the day bros.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">- I have more weed on hand than I’ve had in a long time--<FONT color=red>Bomb weed by the way<FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">- I’m inspired to write every motherfucking day like I got no time left.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">- I’m loved.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">- And I just got a real warm and fuzzy feeling all over. An old dealer of mine just called me up lookin’ to get a hook up if you know what I mean. Back in the day he’d front me twenty sacks cuz I was too broke to breathe; now he’s comin’ to me for the air. Fuck, that makes me feel like a motherfuckin’ pimp.<O:p</O:p
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">Any one of these by itself is considerable, but taking em all together means you call em a blessing. I’m firmly anchored in the real world but my spirit’s a distant sojourner. It travels where my rational mind begs to stand still so it can be prudent. But now… I’m traveling without moving…
    <FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><TABLE id=table348 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="85%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=10><FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black>
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black size=2>"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a person in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know - God knows. And I know that this person - whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows - was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that humans are not permitted to tell."
    <FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black size=2><FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black>
    <FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black size=2><FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua" color=black>~2 Cor. 12:1-4~

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua">Stay <FONT color=#339966>green<FONT color=#000000>!

2. bruv, i need to get some of that grade.

3. The probability of heaven smilin' on me is promising. My ex-dealer just left my crib with a smile on his face that could easily rival that of the Cheshire Cat. He looked at me as he was leaving and said, "Dude if you think I'm going to sell this you're crazy, this is strictly for my head stash."

[​IMG]

(My ex-dealer after he's smoked my trees.)

Somebody up there or down below likes me.

Stay green!