Hypothtically, how would one go about starting a delivery service in NYC?

Discussion in 'General' started by flipskater1092, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Say someone had an idea to start a delivery service in New York City. Now say that person had a goodl idea of how it works, what to expect, and actually knows what they're talking about when they talk about herb. How would that person go about starting this?

If there's already a supplier involved, and how would you go about spreading the word?
    I was thinking just go around to locations, talk to and start to meet more people and let them know the deal.

I don't want to go too deep into it, but you get the idea of what this about. Ideas? Suggestions?

2. are you asking what i think you're asking?

3. 1. watch half-baked
    2. acquire marijoowanna wholesale
    3. ???
    4. Profit

4. watch the movie half-baked

5. I have an idea of what you could do...

Not talk about it on the internet.

6. I dont think the best idea is to go around giving out free samples with your phone number on it. its a movie, should be treated as such.

so he WAS talking about what i thought he was talking about

:laughing:

7. The problem with illegal businesses is that you really can't advertise. Because of this, it's nearly impossible to start one fresh as you'll have no client base and few ways of gaining one. I suggest you talk to this supplier of yours and ask about something along the lines of taking some smaller clients of his. Of course, you'll buy and sell only his products.

8. i was joking.if i tell this kid how to sell bud ill get banned

9. You can't even hypothetically talk about it, sorry.

10. Have a read of the rules, please. No talking about selling, trafficking, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.