Hypothetically Speaking: Who Would Take Over the World First? (if they wanted to)

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Aug 10, 2009.

1. #1 xtiffany, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    /Discuss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFTrDMTyN4]YouTube - Don't let me be misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda[/ame]

this song is here to help you chose while you think and cuz its badass.

2. I went with China for the manpower.

3. Russkaya

My nejsme lidi, aby byli v prdeli s :)

4. Dubai will purchase the planet outright for cash, in the year 2012.

Don't tell them what the Mayans said before the check clears, OK?

5. Terminator as President of the World. Terminator Cat as Vice Pres.
    [​IMG]

6. Hmmm I vote America

EDIT: oh shit after seeing that above post i think i am going to have to go with terminator cat

7. the only way that america would be able to take over is cuz we have the most nukes and we could blast any other country off the face of the globe, but in doing so not only would global warming from the explosions excellerate and for sure doom the entire globe, but apart from that, then there wouldnt be anything left to rule over,

america doesnt ahve the same kind of patriotism that we used to back in WWII times when it was like every kid wanted to join the army to fight the bad guys. and now we just have people that go to war cuz they dont have anything else to live for. now its about coming up in the world and being something, not trying to save the country single handedly as before.

but china could do so because they have such a tight grip on the information they feed to their people into thinking certain stuff and so they could easily recruit more people to fight a war that means nothing.

no one will ever try and do that because the countries that know they have the manpower also know that other countries have nukes and are afraid to be decimated that way. and the nuke armed countries know that if they fire one then one willbe fired right back from some ally of the mass populated country.

but china is a big threat, its just good we are on somewhat decent terms with them right now in comparison to about 2 years ago when things were pretty iffy.

russia doesnt have shit right now. they are in the midst of a civil war that has been brewing for a while and that wont go away any time soon and so since they are not united, they wont be able to work well enough to make an onslaught that would get anything done.

too many individuals are educated well enough that their rights as humans cant be impeded that way and so they will revolt against any form of forced service. i certainly would, even if i lived in china.

8. the federalist reserves

9. Yup, the bankers rules the world.

10. Definitely China. It doesn't matter how many nukes we have, they'll be worthless once the Chinese would land on our shores.

11. #13 Glass Jar, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    Where are maxrule and chicken?

"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the world has alredy been takn over,,, groups such as this in the vid

*insert 7 or 8 random youtube conspiracy videos*

hav been contrlling,,, for all tiem

you are all asleep,, wake up
    "

And whatnot.

12. Your poll has one fatal flaw to it, it has Russia and China as two seperate countries. They aren't. Back in 1981 they secretly formed the Russina Empire, slowly and secretly taking over the rest of Asia. Once they launch their assault the only sovereign nations left will be them, Brazil, and the United Republic of Idahotexas.

Attached Files:

13. The facts and the science behind that just raped my brain

14. no one.

If anyone tried it would end in a nuclear disaster destroying our planet.

15. pinky and the brain...

16. roaches.

^c waht i did ther??

17. russia. just stone cold kill anybody who stood in there way.

18. LOL@ russia... Hah.

china ftw!