Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hypothetical situation..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by South, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ..not really, but i need help.

I'm in my room with my parents room near by. They are asleep but pretty light sleepers and wake up constantly throughout the night, they could magically be awake at any time and will come to my room if they hear any noise.
    I have a bit of trainwreak, strong stuff. Was trying to shoot for ideas on how i can get it into my body without alerting the guards and not having to climb completely out my window and on to the roof like i've done a couple of times before. (It can be a noisy procedure if anything goes wrong (stepping in the wrong spot, making too much noise taking off the screen/re applying the screen..etc) and makes me paranoid as hell after because i think any second there going to open the door to my room and interrogate me.)
    I live on the second story in a two story house.
    There's chimes on the doors and windows so that whenever one is opened it rings a chime throughout the house that wakes them 70% of the time. (my window is already cracked open to avoid this problem.)
    I havn't smoked in a month about so smoking just a hit of this stuff will prob get me ripped.
    If i get caught, for all intents and purposes, i'm dead.

What are your suggestions?

2. Dont smoke in your house. See if you can find someway to get out of the house. Or could you possibly used the oven without them knowing or watch you? Make a firecracker. O and you better be 18 and if you are your parents should not have any problems letting you leave the house.

3. Quietly do the follow,

Go into your closet with your piece and sac. Take a pillow, a towel, and a can of deodorizer with you. When you take a hit, be sure not to let any smoke escape by inhaling all of it. Smash the weed with the end of your lighter to put out the cherry and then completely wrap your piece immediately after every hit with the towel. A small spray or two after each hit will ensure safety from getting caught. Blow all of your hit into the thick pillow you grabbed prior to smoking. When you're done, use the majority of the aerosol in the closet.

Getting on your roof is much smarter though.

4. Firecracker is not a bad idea, but i heard they smell.

I have access to the oven as a last resort, but i can more easily use the microwave.

I once heated butter up in the microwave and brought it to my bathroom where i made the water as hot as i could, and but the butter in a plastic container and put it in the water in my sink. Made a makeshift water boiler. Let the butter sit for an hour and then swallowed it. 30 min later i was feeling it. this process took some time though, too late to start it tonight since my sister is still up and in the bathroom.

5. Damn, if only i had a walk in closet. I did that at a friends once and it worked nicely. But since i left for college my mom/sister have taken over the little closet i had and converted it into storage for their junk so outta luck there. The roof is the best idea, but fuck, i hate getting on the roof. Was thinking of sticking half my body out the window for one quick hit. This could work.

6. Go into the bath room and turn your shower to the hottest you can. put a towel down by the crack at the bottom of your door. If possible get a toilet paper roll and cram it full of dryer sheets. Turn on the fan thing and exhale your hits through the toilet paper roll into that. Then if you want take a shower and use lots of soap and shampoo, dont worry it doesnt kill your high.

Happy toking :D

7. i just lost the game:(

8. Better yet, i need that thing that they had in the second harold and kumar. The thing that will allow him to smoke on a plane. If it exists where can i get it/where can i find instructions on how to make it. That won't solve tonight's dilemma but i've waited a month i can wait another day.

9. That's rough man.

What was your method so i don't try that. Sry to ask but what not to do can also be helpful advice.

10. dude make a sploof

take a toilet paper roll
    tape a few dryer sheets on the end to cover the hole
    stuff it full of TP
    blow every hit through it.

Attached Files:

11. Haha damn it...

I just also lost.