Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hypothetical Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 22, 2013.

1. If you had 100lbs of your favorite weed ever and it's the last weed on earth, would you share it with people or keep it to yourself?

2. i'd share 1/2 of it :laughing: :smoke:

but i'm sure there would be a few seeds in the somewhere

3. Well u gotta share some of it cause it wouldn't be too fun smoking alone all the time.

4. Share it with top growers that I trust and keep some for just me and some for me and my homies. Keep toking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. To hard to decide

#RedEyeClub

6. keep it for myself because im having a hard time finding some as it is.

7. Share it of course.

8. Considering I only smoke with homies, yes, I will share it with all the orphans in the world too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I would hope that any fellow stoner would do their duty and save enough of it to able the reproduction of bud so that it's not the last on Earth... but then- SMOKE IT ALL! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Keep about 1/3 to 1/2 for myself(I'd smoke up friends occasionally). Keep half the seeds for myself. Sell what I don't keep so I can buy a grow set up for the seeds I keep.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app