Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hyper Diesel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ehb420, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Anyone ever heard of a bud called Hyper Diesel? I meant to ask this a while ago when I smoked it..... it was the best bud I have ever smoked. It was supposedly trainwreck + diesel.
    I smoked about .5 which lasted much longer than it usually would cuz the bud burnt sooooo slow, which was half the reason why it was amazing, and was fuckin gone and had to save the rest. Heres a pic of a nice dense G bud. Super crystalized and PINK haired.

[​IMG]

2. even from this photo that looks like some legit bud, all hairy and rock looking