Hydroponics question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by worldB, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Hello there,
    I would like to start growing hydroponically but for some reason (no matter how many tutorials I read) I don't seem to be able to figure out how to do it.

I have read numorous websites and guides and they all seem to be lacking exactly that kind of information that is keeping me from understanding the whole process.

On top of that I feel like growing hydroponically is a general term as there are different techniques involved.

Now, I wanna grow about 4 plants and I do not want more than 400W of MH light.

Looking at the diagram, this is what I seem to be grasping at when it comes to hydroponics:
    (look at diagram below)

1. Air pump?
    2. Light
    3. Air stones
    4. Rubbermaid container

Is this all I need? Of course I need the hydro juice and the rockwool and hydrotons but in terms of wires and stuff, is that all?
    Or could someone possibly explain to me thoroughly (maybe with pictures) how the hydroponics system is set up?

I would really appreciate it!

2. lies!!!!!!

try going to the advanced grow/indoor grow journal section, look at their pics and you should be able to figure it out.
    even in the grow room design, you will find a bunch of pics of peoples set ups