Hydroponic Nutrients??

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by underjoyed, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Thier are so many Nutrients I need some much need'ed advice someyone please:confused: . Okay well 1st what would be a good solution to use during my veg cycle that would A: promote good root growth and, B: promote good foliage growth and overall make my plants good and healthy to be able to move into my flower room. Last but not least what solutions would I use to finish my cycle up during the flowering stage?? I wana achive big results you know so could someyone please help me :eek:

2. Well, how I first learned all those questions was by going to online hydro stores and finding what they sold. Then doing searches on forums (grasscity and OG) for those nutes named in the stores, and eventually made my decision from there. Also, some nute companies(CANNA) have their own websites.
    I use Canna Aqua Series with rhizotonic and Cannazyme. 3-4 weeks before harvest I add the pk 13/14. I don't use any fluids to flush, just plain H2O for the last week and a half.

• Like Like x 1