HyDrOpOnIc HeLL!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoNe_OnE, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Im having trouble finding some hydroponic appliances god damnit! I stole a hydroponic system a few days ago and Im having problems finding some things, mabe yall can help me out on this one???????I want to get some Rockwool, Perlite, or Clay pellets, i really want rockwool... Im also lookin for a Grow Slab????? And im also having troubles finding a 400watHID light??????? I want to start veggatation like some time soon, and im desperate to use this hydroponic system...... PLEASE SOMEBODY HITT ME BACK WITH A REPLY SOMETIME SOON,LIKE A/S/A/P! PLEASE! Im going insane over here......

2. Allright ...I got an idea...try BUYING supplies. You should be able to look thru the yellow pages and find a store w/ what you need. They're usually stocked w/ everything you need, and many times know what you're growing. So, get a job , and try that.

3. I already tried tha yellow pages and called all tha garden centers around my area, none of them carry or have n e thing to do with hydroponics! The money is not an issue i just needa know WHERE i can get my supplies att????????????

4. Thats all i needed........ ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON THA PLANTS IN GROW JOURNAL, aiight...... peace***