Hydroponic drip systems?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by smokeythehare, Jul 30, 2008.

1. How do you guys stand when it comes to growing via drip. I personally like aeroponic but would like to hear everyones input on growing hydroponically.

2. iono but im about to buy a hydroponic drip system and ill tell u how it is afterwards =]

3. I grow using a Dutch Aquafarm and get silly results they are big yielders and the budds strong to chk out the gallery she ius 23 days into flower.:smoking:

4. I have allways perfered a drip system, never used anything else.

Its very easy to set up, and get ready.
    I have allways yielded big, and grew with ease.

5. A lot of large scale commercial food production is done drip style, if that tells you anything.

I haven't done it myself, but if I go bigger scale that's on the short list of systems I might build. Drip fed Hempys would be pretty simple to run from what I've heard.

6. Here you go some pics of a Aquafarm Large System working they are prolific yeilders and grow large plants with tight Dank buds.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Yeah, those Aquafarms and their smaller cousins the Waterfarm are both really good units, but to really get the most out of them you need to modify them a bit. Extra holes in the bottom of the grow pot, pop a airstone in the bottom, and it'll run a lot better for you.

8. I made a bunch of drip systems before, out of 5 gallon buckets from wal-mart.
    Get a small pump and fittings, tube, etc. and go to the drip irrigation section...like in the garden center and look around...lots of possibilities.

9. Yep do agree with ya there I have to high pressure air lines with a ceramic air stone 8" in diamiter in the bottom of the nutrient sulotion and yep she works extreamly well.