Hydrogen Peroxide....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kage420x, Sep 21, 2007.

1. so this guy was telling me that if i mix so much with a gallon it will kill all the bugs in my dirt or w/e cause i keep seeing centapeeds in my soil crawling around and i am sure thats what they are and i think moma centapeed is in there so i wanna fucking kill them some how....but i only have one plant and i only use a quart of water when i need to water it.....someone please help....thank you!!!!

2. If you want to try it, just mix up a gallon of what he said and only water with a quart to keep your usual watering habits. I've never heard of that technique, and I'm not sure that exposing your plant to peroxide would be a good idea. I really don't know, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea one to me.

If I were in your shoes I'd just clone the plant, ditch the old one, get a new growing medium and start over under healthier conditions. It's better to fix the problems early on, than try to continue and let the problems ruin your harvest.

3. na my plant is fine now.... and i dont got money for that cloning shit.... and thats what i thought about the hydrogen.....didnt seem like a good idea to me....hmm o well ill just let it grow and see what happens

4. Peroxide will kill bugs in the soil- just don't use too much. 2 teaspoons of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of water should do the trick. I don't know how much over-the-counter peroxide it would take.

5. hmmm fucking a!!!!! i keep seeing them lil mother fuckers and its pissing me off.....but i have been feeding my plant and it is looking and smelling yummy ^_^