hydrogen peroxide bong water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spacepandas, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hey people, just wanted to share something i learned recently to keep your bong smelling fresh even if you dont change the water after every session. (i usually don't)

Try mixing (3%) FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide in your bong water, no its not a chemical.
    HYDROGEN PEROXIDE = OXYGEN + WATER, completely natural.

anyways it keeps it fresh for alot longer. replacing even 25% of the water with hydrogen peroxide will make a noticeable difference.

I don't notice any taste difference, just extra oxygen mixed with the smoke which is a good thing.

any questions?

2. Considering this is your first post, I dont think im going to go willy nilly and put hydrogen peroxide in my bong. Also the idea of water sitting in your bong for more then a couple days just doesnt appeal to me. Water works just fine, and is better, cleaner, more efficent, and better then everything else as bong water.

Some people really just dont get that.

3. good ideo for the lazies but i never reuse the water anyway

4. i meant keeping it fresh for more than one session. not necessarily days.

and it is water, mixed with oxygen. which is in water anyways. its just an idea that i found actually makes a positive difference

5. Thanks for the tip. Don't sweat the dicks on here.