hydrocodone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by igotthatsalad, Jan 23, 2009.

1. i hear it's quite good, comparable to oxys

2. Only one way to find out...

3. yup most definately good lol i cant even begin to explain the feeling just.... wow...:D if you ever see any its mos definately worth the purchase:)

4. actually their much weaker than oxy

5. They are good but they have a lot of tylenol in them. Usually 500 or 325 mg per pill. So if you are like me with a pretty good opiate tolerance you want to take between 3 and 5 of them. No good for your liver at all. But it is rather easy to do a cold water extraction to separate the hydrocodone from the acetaminophen. There is a good video on youtube shows you exactly how to do it, just look for "cold water extraction".

6. thats okay i rarely do pills so 2 of em are doin me just fine:D

7. if you have 5mg/500mg, i take like 4-8 of those. i also have liquid which i have gone through 40mg of in one night, both by sipping and smoking it laced on joints and blunts... its nice though. just be careful, dont take too much and get sick.

8. If you're taking 8 then you definitely want to do cold water extraction. 4g apap is the daily limit (and even that's a lot) and 8 would put you at 4g in one dose. Liver is going to hate you man.

9. whats cold water extraction and how do i do it?

10. the liquid i referred to is just prescribed liquid hydrocodone (with no APAP). but, to cold water extract, search the forums, i believe there is a guide w/ pics or a video on youtube.

11. Just google it or look on youtube like that other dude said. Basically you're just filtering out the tylenol shit that's bad for your liver. The liquid your left with has the hydro in it, I used to just pour a little gatorade in there and down it. I don't take opiates any more though, that was high school haha.

12. i dont get why people say they feel really good on them. i just nod out like an hour after taking them. i love that part though but i dont understand the hype. i guess it effects everyone differently.

13. If eating two of them gets you off, I tip my hat to you sir!

I just blew 4 mg of buprenorphine to get myself off, I don't really like opiates cause the high isn't "happy" just more of a "DAMNNNNNNN i'm fucked up"

I also take 10-30 mg of oxycodone a day for legitimate pain issues, so my tollerance to opiates is pretty high.

I take marinol too (chemo therapy) , so my weed tolerance is super whacky