Hydrocodone

Discussion in 'General' started by BayAreaToker, May 6, 2008.

1. I came up on a bottle of some generic 5/500s. I broke em in half and took 3 on an empty stomach...and felt nothing. The pills have some random number on them and when I looked it up online someone said it was aspirin or something. I'm 5ft10in and weigh 160.

were they fake or did I just not have enough?

2. You arn't going to find "fake" prescription pills unless they are coming from China.

The 500mg is the asprin (although I doubt its asprin, its most likely acetaminophen). The 5 mg is the hydrocodone.

Breaking them in half doesn't really do anything because they don't have a time release, so next time chew them up. They taste like chalk but its well worth it.

Also, you should do a cwe so you can take a shitload and not worry about dying due to the acetiminophen

3. I thought they did have a time release? oh well

next time I'll go the cwe route

4. No. Breaking them in half increases the surface area, the more area the faster they disolve.

As far as opiates the ones that are time released are MSContin, Oxycontin, and such

5. So you took a pill and a half?
    That's 7.5 MG, which really isnt fuck, cause it's hydro.

If you have more, take 4-5 next time and you should feel it. Smoke some buds and have a beer / glass of wine. Enjoy.

I just smoked me a j, popped a 10mg oxy, and now i'm finishin off with some bubbler rips..

6. yeah dude, 7.5mgs aint shit with vicodin or any hydro..

i get warm offa 15mg
    but 30mg is what i like

and of course oxy is better, but id never turn down hydro if given the chance.

buttah yeahh, take more.

7. I took 15mg not 7.5
    but yeah
    next time, more

8. you need at least like 6 to feel something