Hydrocodone/APAP.. Bunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vacancy, Sep 8, 2009.

1. I have three 500 mg hydrocodone/acetaminophen pills. Considering the apap, recreational or no go?

2. the maximum recomended dose for apap is 4 grams daily, those three contain less then that

3. what's the split between the hydrocodone and apap?
    in any case, apap shouldn't hurt you in doses of less than 4000 mg a day

4. SEARCH, man Youve been here long enough to have read the Rules in Pandora's Box

We can not tell you how much to take, that is dosage advice. It is against the rules.

THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND

5. cold water extraction.

6. I still don't get, everyone offering dosage advice. Do you not understand you could be banned for that?

I guess it'd be better off that way, really will cut down on this bullshit.

Read the Rules Guys, Pandora's Box obviously needs to have a Posting Limit to enter.

7. No no no you guys seem to have misunderstood. I smoke bud frequently as it's my drug of choice, and only dabble lightly in pharms, my question is when split with apap, does the pill have any recreational value at all? I belive it's 500mg per pill

8. Exactly what he said.

9. soo tired of kids coming on here not knowing shit about anything, asking for dosage advice even tho it's everywhere on this site about how that's against the rules
    you can tell they're just kids too, raiding their parents scripts not knowing really anything about the drug, the 500mg is only referencing to the amount of APAP in the pill
    how hard is it to search google or erowid!?
    sheesh..

10. finally someone being smart about the box, the people who offer dosage advice are the reason GC is skeptical about keeping the box up....:mad:

11. #11 Vacancy, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    misunderstanding again. NOT LOOKING FOR DOSAGE ADVICE. And I know my shit, I just don't f*** with pharms often. Please read my question. I'm asking if any apap/hydrocodone is recreational. Please do not make false assumptions,i assure you I am of age. My question has been answered so you can disregard the thread to avoid further bad vibes. Thanks pandora's box

12. #12 thebigd^, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    There is 50 of these threads posted every day.

Use the damn search button.

Threads like these will make us proud members of the Box, pissed off because we won't be able to post here anymore.

It isn't you, asking for dosage advice, it is those contributing the advice.

BTW to answer this question for the thousandth time: Vicodin 5/500 is 5mg Hydrocodone, and 500mg's Acetaminophen (Tylenol aka APAP) Hydrocodone is a weak opiate used for moderate pain, that will produce a euphoric effect. I can't give you advice on how many to take. But yes, these pills, will get you high if you have no tolerance.

13. right on brotha :):hello:

14. Love me some vicodins. But no point in a CWE for just 3 pills, 1500mgs of apap isnt that bad, its once you go over 2,000-5,000 that it starts to hurt your liver. (as long as your not doin em everyday)