Hydrocodone <3

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Last Thursday I stole 4 hydrocodones from my moms purse and snorted 1 early in the day. Later that night I ended up insufflating 3 more throughout a couple hours. The next day I craved them really bad again so I stole 2 more and snorted those that night. Last night during dinner it was all I could think about, but the only thing holding me back was if my mother got suspicious of more missing. I re-assured myself that 2 more wouldn't be a bad idea, so I snorted 1 last night and I have 1 left.

Now, I found out that my guy sells hydrocodone as well, so I no longer have to worry about troubles of stealing it, but I'm afraid of what I'm getting myself into. Is it possible that snorting too much could result in things like a deviated septum? I know too much APAP is bad for my liver but I'm way to lazy to extract. Please just let me know what I'm getting myself into, I really don't want to get addicted to anything that's very bad for me. :(

Thanks.

2. haha you stole your moms pain medecine, then snorted it. You sir are a fuckin jackass

3. wow dude. first of all dont steal from your mother and secondly dont snort tylenol. hydros have tylenol in them and its pointless and extremely bad to snort it.

4. Congrats on stealing from your mom, you sound like a great son.
    But to give you something constructive, I wouldnt recommend snorting hydrocodones on a regular basis. A couple of people I used to work with did that, and when they didnt snort, they were really agitated it seemed.
    Remember, almost anything can be good with moderation. The more you do something, the less it will do for you. Please dont get addicted to that stuff!

5. Well for starters, you should NOT be snorting vicodin, EVER, do you realize how much SHIT you have to snort into your nose to clear that whole pill off the table? A LOT, you know how much hydro is actually in it? only 5mg(or 7.5/10, but still, you get the point)

chances are you may not even get all 5mg because of all the binders in the pill and whatnot clogging your membranes n shiiieeet

so anyway, you should be eating them not snorting them, and you shooouulld be CWEing them, but im with you on the lazyness, i always just eat them

the apap will do damage to your liver if you start doing high doses, which you definitely will once the good ol' tolerance bug starts to get you...

....fucking tolerance :mad:

6. ^As Eric said, you fail on both levels.
    -Stealing meds from your parents is just wrong. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    -Snorting pills with huge amounts of APAP is just dumb too, there's like 100x more Tylenol in Vicodin or Percocet than there is hydrocodone/oxycodone.

7. That settles it. Nothing more needs to be put into this thread.

Be smarter than that, come on.