Hydrocodine question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mushroomsatsuji, Aug 27, 2009.

1. So I got some pills and I just needed to know if it's ok to drink some beer. 32oz.

I'm gonna get high so I don't want any panic attacks about oding. I'm pretty sure it will be fine

2. I feel bad for your liver man

3. As long as it's still working ;)

4. wouldn't recommend doing that combo alot alot alot you'll be FINE dude don't worry about it

used to chug all kinds of liquor on all kinds of opiates hardcore. you're good to go.

5. Yeah this is a rare thing. Only time I'm taking these kinds of pills. He'll I drink one beer and I'm good. I don't go heavy on any drug

6. *Mushroomsatsuji's Liver*: "Kill me..." :p

Na but make sure those hydros dont have any APAP in them. If they dont, you should be noddin by now.:D

7. For anyone who doesn't know any better, this is terrible advice to follow. I strongly discourage anyone from drinking and taking opiates, especially if any benzos are thrown in too. This mixture will KILL you.

8. It's ok to combine the two as long as you keep the dosage and drinking down to a minimum. They do potentiate each other. Ive dont it plenty times and am still going strong.

9. #9 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    The pills are ovel and pink with "Watson 3203" written on them. I took one 10min ago. I barely started drinking

also I got a blue round vicodin. Any concerns there?

10. What's apap? I saw it has acetaminophen.

11. I think APAP is just an abbreviation for Acetaminophen.

12. Well shit... I just took the second one and halfway through my beer

13. That's the spirit, now show the rest of those hydros who's boss!:laughing:

14. Look, I've done it too, but you should not go around telling people it's ok. It isn't. It's very, very dangerous to mix opiates and alcohol. A friend of mine each took the same dose of poppy tea and went to a party. We both drank around the same amount and were doing the same things. At some point, I was fine, but he pulled me outside and told me that he wasn't feeling well. Shortly after those words left his mouth, he turned, faced me, and then proceeded to fall straight backwards onto a concrete sidewalk. He cracked his head open and started having a seizure and foaming at the mouth. He was conscious and mostly fine by the time the EMT's showed up, but it was a tough lesson to learn. The likelihood of having a bad reaction to alcohol and opiates when combined is very high.

It's not good advice to give.

15. I said it's ok to take as long as you keep the dosage down to a minimum. I only advise people who kow what they are doing to mess around with these, otherwise the same thing could happen to them what happened to your friend. Either your friend took a lot, drank a lot, both or he was just allergic to the hydros which the alcohol wouldnt have made a difference anyways if he was.

That still doesnt change the fact that you can safely mix the two without having any problems like I and my friends have done on many occasions. It all comes down to the fact of whether you know what you are doing or not.

Just because your friend had a bad experience because he didnt know what he was doing doesnt mean other people shouldnt enjoy the benefits of combining the two.