Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydro pump

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raw Dog, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Im tryin to build a little grow op. Im tryin to veg 1 mother plant and 2 clone in rockwool under t5's using drip method. And also tryin to flower 2 plants in hydroton under 250watt hps using ebb and flow method . The problem i have is have long do i set the pumps to run for on each setup?:confused:

2. run 18 hours of light for veg and have a timer set up for 5 watering cycles through the 18 hours for 1 hour each works every time

3. thx dude but what about the flowering pump

4. i will get you that setting later on when i ask my mentor still not there yet myself but i will get back to you on the flowering water cycles

5. You should put this in the growing section.

You'd probably get more replies!

:D