hydro&oxy question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bfaye, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I have 3 oxycodone 5 mg, and 2 hydrocodone(lortab) 7.5mg. im 90 lbs and 5'1.

What would be the best way to take these?

2. If your new to pills youd get a good buzz going... I would snort the oc's but 5mg sounds very weak. lortab..... throw it away.

3. #3 goocher, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    ?????

Don't snort the oxy's and don't throw away the lortabs. Instead you could just pop all the lortabs and oxy on different occasions...not simultaneously as that will probably be too much for you, especially if it's your first time.

For your body weight and tolerance, 15mg hydro and 15mg oxy would both be worthwhile experiences.

4. Are you even serious!?!?!? Nobody should ever throw any kind of opiate away haha. Do the oxycodone pills contain acetominophen? If not, then snort them and eat the lortabs. If they have tylenol, then just crush up the lortabs and oxy and eat it all.

5. 90 pounds? You probably need 15 mg. Maybe even 10mg if you've never had opiates.

6. Dude...who in their right mind would throw away lortabs? That's pretty much equivelent to flushing money down the toilet.

To the OP: because you only weigh 90lbs, I suggest either popping two oxys or two lortabs. You can always redose if you feel like it.

7. Ok. Thanks guys. It's not my first time. I've taken them a few times. I just wanted to know how to get the best experience for my money. And throw them away?? wtf lol:wave: