Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hydro is bad for you

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheHappyHerbMan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys I have heard from so many different people and groups that hydroponically grown cannabis has many more negative effects on your holistic health, more so than outdoor, organic or naturally grow weed. I have tried all different types, strains and grow methods and have listened to many opinions but I want to know:

1) Is there any proof that hydroponically grown weed is worse for your body and mind than 'Bush' weed and why

2) Do the later PGR's or Plant Growth Regulators have negative effects on the weed we smoke these days.