Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hydro and some goooood

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NmBChiefz, Aug 29, 2010.

1. bout to go chill out wit my boys with a bottle of histinex pv syrup and some kush. this is gonna be my first time smoking hydro on weed so if anyone can tell me how it is, id greatly appreciate it!
    :smoking:

2. Hydro is weed...

3. I think he means hydrocodone.... and I'm pretty sure its against the rules to discuss drugs other than Marijuana.

4. yeah, its against the rules. i just hope you see this before the thread gets closed because you need to:

why the fuck would you smoke a pill?

5. I actually think hes talking about a liquid. :confused: Still dont get it though...

6. Just to clear it up, I think he mentioned "syrup" which refers to the use of liquid hyrdocodone? Some guys I knew said that they dipped a blunt in some then smoked it. Meh. Keep it herbal.