Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hw do i pass my drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by riehmer, May 19, 2010.

1. I have a drug test on June 10th, and I want to be able to smoke weed (every day) as much as I can before i absolutely have to stop.
    I regularly smoke 5-6 blunts a day between a few friends and such.
    How much longer can I smoke before I have to stop? Im 5'8" 130lbs

2. You're already screwed if it's that close and you smoke that much. If you stop right now, get some exercise, and do the other normal things the day of the test (eat a lot of carbs, drink a lot of water) you might have a chance if you have a high metabolism.

3. go to your local pharmacy and get some AZO tablets, they are for kidney stones, they clean your system out in 24 hours. :) thats what i use and it works for me.

4. can anyone actually verify this?

5. [​IMG]
    this is what they look like

6. how many did you take 24 hours prior to the drug test?

7. Anyone who passes doing that got lucky and probably would have passed without it. Some people can pass in a very short time, but the rule of thumb is 30 days if you are a heavy user.

8. your supposed to take two but i take 4 just incase, your piss will be really bright orange