Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hurry! Is It Safe?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I was told to take our family dog for a walk tonight, which I obviously agreed to do because I want to continue living under their roof. Here's what I'm inquiring about: I was already planning on blazing tonight, and have a blunt already rolled. If I make a "pit-stop" on the walk and blaze about half of it, will I still smell by the time I get home? This is important because I live in a family that absolutely does not tolerate smoking or Toking in any way, and are a little suspicious of me, but not so much lately, because I've been smarter. I can't blaze the whole blunt because I always have an extremely low tolerance due to one of the medication I'm taking (it has it's benefits, but also it's downsides too). This means I'll have to have it on my person when I get in the house. My uncle is there too, and he definitely knows ALOT about Marijuana. Pretty sure he tokes and I know for a fact the he knows his son is a Medical Marijuana Grower.
    Is it safe?

2. Got gum, and a small bottle of cologne to spray? If so you're good!

3. Screw your family, your 18, smoke up :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Laith"']Got gum, and a small bottle of cologne to spray? If so you're good![/quote]

I've got a pool in which I can jump into and wash our my mouth with the water. Is that good?

5. man u shouldn't have to go all navy seal just to smoke up

just smoke up on your walk and you'll air out by time u get back home.:smoke:

6. You just answered smell and mouth scents. Boom, walk the dog and hop in the pool. Why so worried? If people in your family toke I doubt your family will care THAT much.

7. [quote name='"Invisible Toker"']

You just answered smell and mouth scents. Boom, walk the dog and hop in the pool. Why so worried? If people in your family toke I doubt your family will care THAT much.[/quote]

None of them toke. Just my hippie cousin! Lol

8. [quote name='"Invisible Toker"']

You just answered smell and mouth scents. Boom, walk the dog and hop in the pool. Why so worried? If people in your family toke I doubt your family will care THAT much.[/quote]

My mom will be like, why the fuck did you go in the pool this late at night right after your walk? Lol

9. you will reek man, blunts stink! and having a roach on you reeks of bud.

10. Just spray some axe on yourself a few min. before you get home. You should be good.

EDIT - I'd do something with that other half of the blunt. That will smell like a motherfucker.

11. Jesus kid get off the forum.

12. Roaches reek. Especially blunt roaches. You will smell of reefer.

13. Yeah smoke out of an apple and chew gum if u don't want to get caught

14. I really wouldn't go for it man blunts reak and if it's as bad as ur making it u dont want to fuck up your living situation and family life

15. Shit guys, it's too late.

16. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']Shit guys, it's too late.[/quote]

You get caught?

17. nah, not allowed to go out after the streetlights come on.

18. I'm 90% sure that I got my dog high. This is definitely not the first time. He's high as a kite! We feel like the unstoppable crime fighting twins right now!

19. [quote name='"J 5"']

You get caught?[/quote]

Idk yet. I sure hope not.

20. If your uncle knows as much about weed as you say, if anything goes wrong. Just have him back you up when you get back inside haha!