Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hurricane coming! what to do with plants?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Aug 23, 2011.

1. okay im in a bit of a dilema. theres supposedly a category 3 hurricane hitting my area soon. my mom is saying that we are evacuating the area and going to atlanta until it passes. i think its quite probable that the power will go out for quite some time and i have no clue what to do with my plants? they will probably end up dying!!! :(

2. Here's what to do. Arm yourself heavily, then defend those plants for the time being. Once the hurricane passes, sell the newly acquired "Hurricane Kush" for $25/gram.

3. Conveinant. I just got out of georgia today

4. Ill take care of them for you

5. Or just bring them with you if thats an option

6. Well pack them in the car and bring your nutes and lights to the telly DUH!

7. and I thought hurricane season was over. dam bro, start looting!

8. it isnt really an option to bring them with sadly...

9. Pick them. o_o

10. This is probably the best idea in the thread.

11. Sounds like you have no choice bro at least it wasn't a huge operation like the one on weeds.

12. how much were the seeds?

13. bagseed. it would be such a blow to see them go :/ oh well, mushrooms are easier to grow and my jars will probably colonize faster with the raised heat from the power outage so thats a positive i guess? i may just quit growing weed, mushies are so much easier and faster ha

14. Well fuck. Take all your growing supplies and shit. You don't wanna lose all of it.

15. this is why the world needs solar powered lamps

16. or just a solar powered generator? which wouldnt work anyways because the sky is going to be enveloped in a massive cloud blocking out all sunlight??

17. dude...convince your mom to stay with the plants...or you stay and she goes. Watch somebody steal them if you leave, and then have nothing happen to your house.

18. i may just try to ride it out? she might not have any of that though lol. i dont want to go but she is insisting

19. Yeah honestly, just board up your windows and ride it out..

20. Ride that shit out, hang onto the tiolet