Hurley shirts?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by gotexans, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Anybody wear em?

------We're coming for that ring------

2. I have one. I bought it at a thrift store for like $3. its pretty basass looking- its black with a grey/red design, like a tentacle monster made of shadows and shit. its super comfortable and fits perfect too. One of my favorite T-shirts.

3. That's wassup I bought a bunch from Dillard's I really like em

-----------grow journal coming soon ~~~~ everything I post on this website is all fantasy. I'm not really doing anything illegal------

4. ... Lol
    Graphic t shirts are so sophomore year of high school. Quite literally, I remember three specific shirts I had from that brand during high school - and I don't wear them out anymore. Just for sleeping and such.

IMO, clean and classic cuts are the best thing you can go for. High quality materials, easily layers, looks good with anything & it looks more mature.

Just my .02

5. Post some pics of what you like^

6. Dressing more "mature" is cool and all but I mean its not like wearing graphic shirts is just for kids, I see a good majority of adults wearing shirts with graphics aha. Hurley is a cool brand

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Completely understand where you're coming from. I'm in the transitioning from the highschool look to more of a "grown up" look. Literally every shirt I have has some graphic on it. But I'm changing!

But I don't think you should completely eliminate graphic designed shirts from your current wardrobe.

8. ha,.,i think i might have a hurley sweatshirt or hoodie from back in HS

9. Man I had this sick hurley shirt, maybe it was element either way it was sick as fuck and I loved it and now Idk where it is.

10. Love graphic tees, but dislike Hurley. It borders on that line that Ed Hardy crossed over. The brand itself gives off a very specific message. With Ed Hardy, the message is "I wear way too much AXE body spray, own one gold chain that I wear every single day, and can't live without my spiked hair." Hurly gives off the message "I'm, like, super into the skating scene, bro. Gotta have my beanie when it's 94 degrees outside, and can't leave the house without my board, bro." The message is just lost. That's a total personal opinion, so obviously wear Hurley if you like Hurley. No one else really matters!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I like hurley clothing. Their graphics are never that over the top,most of the ones i have are just. The word hurley stylized

12. #12 Iceni Toker, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    I have a Hurley hoodie but it's actually a 'Nike Therma-Fit' one as they own Hurley and actually make the garments.
    Comfiest, warmest and best made hoodie I've ever had!
    Those 12 year old Asian Nike employees know what they're doing!

13. Lol sometimes I wear a Hurley shirt with jeans and boots when I work. Not really skater lol

14. I only like the v necks but after awhile they become a bit transparent and it's a bitch to always be searching for my white braSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I mostly notice white guys in Hurley T-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Usually have their sunglasses on or behind their neck.

16. I liked Hurley when it was new. I am a HUGE blink 182 fan so It was really cool when Mark came out with it. But now its not my style anymore. It got too commercial.....