Hunter Thompson... Murdered?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, May 25, 2006.

1. Of course he was murdered! How could you doubt that?!

Those bastards...

2. Im sure its possible. Like you said its Hunter Thompson. im sure he made a lot of enemies..... with his approach on life. He was a cool cat.

personally i think hunter thompson was awsome and a damn good writer. He def. has been missed.

3. Hunter was a good man.

Why do bad things always happen to good people?!

Why... oh why...

4. what about the suicide note that was left? do you think it was forged? and if so do you think the family members would have bought it?

very intriguing nonetheless.

5. The one word on his typewriting saying "Counselor".

Perhaps a calling-card of a hired killer?

6. what about this?

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun-for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax-This won't hurt."

7. Is that the letter he left....that gave me chills. Very creepy in a way.

8. 9/11 is some fucked up shit. i think if we all knew what happened that day the world as we know it right now would go crazy.

does anyone know what this hard evidence of the WTC towers coming down because of explosives was?

except for the fact that they fell into eachother, like a perfect demolition.

and also WTC#7 collapsed perfectly into itself to, and it wasn't hit by a plane.there is even video of the building just sinking into itself like the other towers.

9. I never heard about that.

Just got a source out of curiosity?

I'm sure there was no analysis of the handwriting in that note either.

10. i got that from wiki. so don't hold it as 100% fact.

and i never thought about the typewriter, i'm sure if he did leave that note, it would have been typed out.

11. i didn't read the article or the replies, but i know for a fact that hunter thompson was assisnated because he knew something about 9/11

12. shit, +rep to plumface for having a cursive quote in your sig.

(i might have already given you rep for this, but i don't think so)

13. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true

14. not even to those that are properly informed.

to those that don't just take the media for fact. to those who question the obvious lies around us.

15. ^^^thats well put man. (and thanks for the rep)

all it takes is common sense at this point. don't read a webpage, don't listen to anyones arguements. just THINK.

if you don't arrive at the conclusion that 9/11 was either setup/allowed to happen, then i feel judgemental saying this, but i have lost all respect for you. Its just so obvious at this point.

if you really want some proof, rather then searching google for sites proving that 9/11 was a hoax, search for the sites that try to prove the hoax sites wrong. you can see how fucking fake and retarded there arguements are.