'Hungry for Change'

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MikeyChill, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Is an absolutely amazing eye opening documentary that's on Netflix streaming. I highly recommend it.

It will make you want to change the way you eat for good. Its a sequel to 'Food Matters' which is also good but I like 'Hungry for Change' better. GO WATCH!!!!! :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Nly3Rcz6c]Food and Hungry for Change | Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

2. Never saw food matters.

Looks like a wonderful documentary.

I have always had a basic diet though, learned from my grandparents.

3. Saw it last week. It's pretty good.

However, some of the stuff they say is a bit extreme. Like that one old lady who said something along the lines of "if you're giving your kid cereal every morning, you might as well be rolling up their sleeves and shooting them up with heroin."

Ughh okay.

4. I also thought some of it was extreme to but they get their point across that's for sure.

Diabetes is at an epidemic level. Its almost like the food industry and healthcare industry are in bed together.

One gets them addicted to bad food, gets them sick, then the healthcare industry becomes a billion dollar industry treating said illness.

5. Everything in this time of age is bad for you, even the air we breath isn't pure... so fuck it. If you enjoy eating food that tastes good, and is bad for you go ahead.
    My friend ate mc donalds his entire life, and i guarantee he can beat up anybody in this thread in a 1v1 boxing match, he also no form of diabetes... he is overweight but he's now building muscles so it all works out.

6. This post makes me laugh. So ignorant. "My friend eats whatever he wants and can beat anyone up so fuck it eat any food you want."

aha... ahahaha.

7. Cool story brah. My cousin's grandpa smoked a pack of cigarettes and had 2 shots of tequila every day since he was 19 years old. And he lived to be 93.

There are always going to be exceptions to the rule.