Hung out with molly for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SkunkWoodz, Oct 5, 2008.

1. And it was awesome. I've done plenty of e but never found any "pure" e. I was at my homies house last night and a couple guys had some leftover, so i split a "hit" with my homie for 10 bucks a pop. Best roll i've had, I don't think I'll thizz on anything else now.

2. my friend did ex the other night. pretty crazy

3. How'd you like the taste? haha. But yeah, it's alright. Fun for a concert once in a while... I like bein on the candy.

4. Molly treats me juuuuust right.

5. did you blow it or parachute it? I've heard blowing molly is the purest strongest roll you can ever get

6. ^yeah but it hurts like a motherfucker.

7. Debatable, it comes on strong if you have already bombed a bit and do a nice line but i find it feels too speedy if you just rail it, bombing it gives a more intense euphoria and lovey feeling, however there is nothing like doing a little line of molly just after you have finished peaking on a bomb and going straight back to peaking for another half hour.

8. I like railing my e. Molly was a no brainer, straight up good ol righty.

9. well said

10. Sounds great.

I just popped one roll.I am waiting for it to kick in.They are farily potent.They were called bowling balls and are pink.They looked like bunk pills but I did a bump from a crushed one yesterday and felt it good.Oh man I am starting to feel it.When I start rolling harder I will take another then eat some mushrooms if I am feeling up for it.

I feel good,I love you guy's.

11. I just love hearing how people enjoyed their first molly experience so much.

Its like thinking you've had the best steak ever, then you REALLY have the best steak ever....ever haha.

:hello: