humurous, yet concerning noises?

Discussion in 'General' started by So_savage420, Oct 4, 2014.

1. You ever sit outside in your backyard in the middle of the night, like smoking a bowl or something and then just hear odd sounds coming from your neighborhood?

I heard what sounded like a girl faintly shouting once I'm like the fuck? i wanted to investigate but i was so stoned and paranoid at that point, glued to the chair. Yea

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. My neighbors screaming at each other. And the back corner of my yard is like haunted or something.

3. in my street there are frequently domestic arguments, i like to listen in and try and work out what they are saying. i can make out the 'fuck you's' and other insults but the rest all sounds like gibberish.

4. Spent 2weeks in Ibiza hotel the lad next door to me was shagging every night, and the girl/ girls were total screamers haha

I mean proper bad, security were at his door a few times, and mine by mistake although i did find it flattering lol

5. I'd be so jealous lol and probably try to sneak a peek

6. I often find myself outside and see my nosey neighbor Betty peeking out her window watching me. Creepy old lady.

Tuckerjonesisreal

7. Last month a helicopter shined it's light in my backyard for like a split second and I mean it lit up the whole yard, except where I was sitting under my deck on the patio.

I felt so incognito, on my secret agent 007 shit smoking out my go go gadget bong in silence.

But no really shit was weird and it was high in the sky surprised the light could reach that far.

8. put on a show for shits and giggles then towards the end, look directly in her direction. 2 minutes later you have a knock on your door "excuse me young man, have any sugar to lend 😈"

9. old ass chihuahua howling when a police/fire truck/ambulance goes by with the sirens... all the neighborhood dogs howl in unison.. but this one old ass chihuahua sounds like a dying cat when it tries to do the same. it's so funny and sad at the same time. I laugh every time bahahahah. :p ya im goin to hell for sure

10. About 2 months ago I was in my living room blazing with my roommate watching TV.. And all the sudden my dog starts getting all spooked and weird... So I figure there's somethin weird goin on.

Shut off the TV and I start hearing faintly this.. BOOM like something heavy was being picked up and dropped repeatedly.. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM..

Go out and smoke a cigarette and am listening to the booming for a few minutes.

I called my buddy to let him know the aliens were coming and I shit you not.

All the power in the area went out right then. Pitch black.

Even the Barnes n Nobles across the street was dark..

Yet the booming continued..

It stopped literally when the power went back on.

The news said it was something with the oil rigs off shore but to this day I still swear it was.. Something. Not an oil rig. Shit was weird as balls

11. #11 So_savage420, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    @Royal Vengeance Yea what a bad cover up "an oil rig was the cause"... oil rig my ass!<---( ok that sounds dirty lol)

I heard some odd sound that sounded like something was pulsating some extraterrestrial shit yet none of my friends heard it but me....

12. Maybe it's just my high self who knows lol

13. I live next to a busy street and it's not a really good neighborhood but mostly every night I hear sirens and sometimes it's a cop car pulling people over and I can hear them at night talking over their speaker phone. Some of them are funny as hell, like last night this cop was pulling over a car and he just kept talking on his speaker phone. He kept telling the driver to pull over and I guess the car just kept driving and the cop just kept saying "pull your vehicle over". Earlier I thought he already had pulled the car over cause he was telling the driver to turn off his car and to step out with his hands up over the speaker phone but I guess the car kept going. I think it's pretty funny when I can  hear everything going on lol. 

14. DUDE I live

A: next to a Main Street

B: right next to a freeway exit for main st

Meaning.. I probably watch a half dozen people a night get pulled over for drinking and driving.

Great cigarette entertainment.

Haha ya it's the best. I also live by a freeway ramp and it's pretty funny watching/hearing drunk drivers get pulled over from the comfort of your own home. 

16. It is a beautiful night outside tonight so I have my back door open (my backdoor is on my living room wall) so I'll update with any humorous noises. Only thing I'm expecting to hear is a gunshot or 2 haha. Although it's been awhile since I've heard any..anything is possible on a Saturday night in this town

17. There a name for people like that lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. i swear sometimes I can hear someone fapping against my wall in the middle of the night

19. is the weed man. Every time I sober up life goes back to normal. U have your messed up people nothing out of the ordinary. But I hear those noices too.

But is cool too trip once in awhile

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. oo god lol

it probably is but i like to think it isn't 😈

It's starting to get cold out so don't know if I'll be hearing anything this season, I'm making this out to he a trend the way I'm talking lol