Humidity problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by KingDavid360, Oct 22, 2020.

1. So I’m in a 6x6x8 tent and I’m using a Cloudline T4 exhaust fan and just leaving bottom screen vents open on tent itself for fresh air I’m growing in my barn it’s naturally 70-80% humidity outside and I can’t seem to get below 70% in my tent I’m in week 1 of flower and have come across slight WPM problems. I put in a small dehumidifier which is pulling out moisture but not affecting humidity I’m assuming cuz the flaps are open and humid air just coming back in naturally but I assume you need fresh air as well as exhausting air. I’m at a loss from here

2. #2 Patricia Clemons, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Need some fans for airflow, to prevent mold. Your humidity won't be lower than 70% if your pulling in outside air that's 70% RH

Is it more humid out of the barn? You could run ducting outside if so and pull it in like that.

3. Just leave exhaust and fans on.:)

4. Thanks everyone I’m gonna close all intake vents overnight leave fans and exhaust on and check tomorrow fingers crossed

5. Don't collapse the tent bud!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That would just be icing on cake then

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Yea I use lost coast plant therapy as well and so does the farm I work at. They couple it with chester boones for pests.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I guess u can run iso alcohol with it. Not me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I dont believe either of them have iso.