Humboldt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze all day, Jun 20, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Everything is green in humboldt. While walking through the park (pictures above) I was given weed, offered weed, and heard two more groups of people talking about weed:rolleyes: The people there are incredibly friendly and it seems like everyone knows eachother. I caught something at the hotel, later the day i saw the maid putting on pillow cases while caughing:mad:. More details about the trip later, right now I have some white fly's to kill:eek:

2. where in humboldt are u?

3. I only wish I lived there, im more south east....

4. California is a great place to live and smoke weed besides all the gas prices traffic etc blah!

5. Theres not many cars in humboldt (compared to socal), you see more people walking with dogs, riding bikes etc. The cars you do see are most likely bio diesel. Like I said Everything is green:D

6. Damn, that first pic is something I'd love to look at while smoking.

7. Thats cool man why were you visiting humboldt? Just takin a trip and chilin? Where the fuck is humboldt anyway?

8. Nice!, I live in Fall River, near redding, right on.

9. haha only hippies ride biodiesel... and those have to be rich hippies cause that too is 5bux... my and everyone i know is runnin on regular diesel..:hello:

10. humboldt is on the far northern california coast. very beautiful area. i love it up there.

11. I get my dank from there.

12. reppin arcata and laytonville ... fuck eureka!

13. I went to Humboldt State for a year. Unparalleled nature up there man. Amazing shit.

420 is crazy in Redwood Park in Arcata too! Someone made this massive joint...I didn't get to hit it but there was tons of other weed going around so it was all good. Had a great time!

[​IMG]

14. U went to humboldt state last year? thats whats up. u not goin there anymore?
    I went to the 4/20 smoke thing at redwood park too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. everyone kept saying that shit had 1 1/2 lbs in there.. not bud tho.
    I wasn't even trying to hit that shit, all dem grimey homless people were hittin that shit too.. not trying to catch some shit:smoking: