Human rites womans rites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #361 Sam_Spade, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014

Maybe we should hold mother's responsible for gestative emybropathies too.

Maybe we could also hold them legally liable for failure to produce children for their husbands - we're all forgetting about property rights here too, and children are social networks in many cultures. Levy false representation against the reproductive norms of biological gender essentialism.

2. #362 Insert Name Here, Feb 8, 2014
    360+ replies to this thread, and where have we gotten?

Is anyone's mind gonna change?

I'll try the good ol' Jedi mind trick.  'Abortions are bad, killing innocent people is wrong.'

Did that work? 

3. #363 Penelope420, Feb 8, 2014

I know.  Right?

It's not like Yuri knew what he was starting, or how it would turn out:

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1228597-how-can-we-deal-abortion-fairly.html

(holy shit! it's the same fucking conversation, started by the same person, six months ago....)

4. if there is a reason to believe foul play, then yes there should be an investigation

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #366 Sam_Spade, Feb 8, 2014
    How about wasted semen?

Think of all the potential lives you're prematurely ending (I mean negligent homicide). Each gamete has life potentiality, no?

Why do we draw an arbitrary line at fertilization? Unless we hold women to their fiduciary responsibility for each and every anencephalitic fetus, we're just hypocrites. I'm not even talking about criminal responsibility. Let's sue them for their civic liability!

6. Abortions aren't any different than stepping on a bug. Steping on a bug is murder too.

Plus if its a religious fetus it gets a free ticket to heaven.

I mean if we didn't allow abortions where could I eat my aborted fetus soup?

You have to think of everyone man not just the fetus.

7. Do you get yours from Edmund on the corner too??

I can't wait to see all the quarter sized fetus's in heaven when I get there.  Oh wait, us filthy atheists who have lived a good life, loved others, helped people, etc.. don't get to go....God loves non human blobs of cells more. :rolleyes:

9. How the fuck are Steve Jobs and Bill Gates like hitler? COMPUTER GENOCIDE

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

That entire list being compared to Hitler proves nothing but the fact that mothers still occasionally drop their babies on their heads.  Does that poster even know who Hitler was?  GC blades make me facepalm more than anyone. 

11. I think he was trying to group a bunch of people he considers "evil" together lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. You've convinced me.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app