Huge Tornadoes Destroying my City

Discussion in 'General' started by junkheadrev, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #1 junkheadrev, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    These bitches are huge.
    I'm in an apartment so i went to the front office to hide
    Ripped through the whole DFW .
    They are saying there was 5 super cells.:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zVlGoz73Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zVlGoz73Y&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq155JWklRc]Forney Tornado 4/3/12 - YouTube[/ame]
    The second video is less than 5 minutes from my apartments

2. did you see it yourself?

3. Stay safe man, them things aint no joke.

4. Run. Nigqa. Run.

5. Is it the end of the world yet ?

6. i remember being at a camp when a tornado hit, never experience weather like that in my life, weird air pressure, strange humidity.... man i was fucking scared
    on a camp site by a lake, surrounded by trees, no electronics to radio for help, no cover, wind and rain coming so hard you could not see a foot from where the tree line met the lake, trees coming down all around us
    found out the next day the tornado was only half a kilometre away when it hit

stay safe fellow blade, i know how fucking scary those beasts of nature can be

7. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']Is it the end of the world yet ?[/quote]

Naw. Sadly. The world will not end. But will continue on forever along with humans.

We're worse than Cockroaches in that.. We have the ability to foresee crazy ass disasters and do something about..

I think if WWIII happened.. Humans would live. And probably begin to evolve and adapt to the new radioactive shit..

8. Jesus. I would freak out big time if that happened where I live.

9. That is great and all OP, but wow technology is amazing!

10 years ago we would have to wait to watch the news to see what he is talking about, and he just posted two videos of it.

I am high and find that super cool

10. Don't play OP, those things are scary as fuck for a reason.

11. it is amazing man. put together the right combinatin of metals and plastics and you can view firsthand what is happening thousands of miles away from you. wonder what other combinations there are we havent discovered yet...

12. Stay safe man. Had a couple of tornado's fuck up some shit in my area a month or two ago. That shit sucks.

13. Damn. One rain drop and my power goes out in my apartment for hours.

You got a tornado less than 5 minutes away and you've got power. That's good engineering right there

14. Does this mean zombies?

15. Of course it does, the fuck is wrong with you? Hope you're prepared.

16. I can't help but look at a tornado and just be in awe of the power of nature.

Yeah, the resultant deaths and damage suck so bad, but that sheer, raw power is one of the most beautiful things in nature

17. YES. AIM FOR THE HEAD. REMEMBER - BLADES DON'T RELOAD. (Zombie Sruvival Guide)

18. All my family and friends are down there. My dad was close to the Addison one, I still haven't gotten ahold of him.

19. #20 Chrismittty, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012

I hope you reach him, I hope everyones okay..

This is truly sad.:(

The whole damned situation...