Huge riots all over London :O

Discussion in 'General' started by guitarkidv1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #61 guitarkidv1, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    Bit rude? You must have only met rude brits then. I hope you're not shallow minded enough to think we are all like that. And to say you are glad this is happening to us is plane fucking dickish. Fuck you :mad:

No need for the name calling! 420!

2. Am I the only one that doesn't know WHY they are rioting? Care to explain eurofags?

3. Spot on.

And, er, sokal, it's not happening to snobby asses, its happening to regular joe's, working/poor classes. They are in FEAR. it's not an organised riot, It's inciting fear, mindless vandalism and theft. Doing untold damage to communities. Ridiculous children being the big man..

4. None of us know either. It started in Tottenham because of the shooting, then it just spread to everywhere else. They just wanna fuck shit up...

It's spread to Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester now...

Army will be dealing with them tomorrow apparently

5. "l'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Fucking lol

6. Hey.....GO FUCK YOURSELF. And when your done do it again and again.

7. I live in the UK wanna call me a snobby ass wipe ?? i could say all Americans are gun crazy red necks but i wouldn't do you know why i wouldn't because that's a bull shit genralization there are snobbys American people just like there are UK people so why don't you do some re search :rolleyes:

Or maybe you haven't left the country you were born in or maybe you haven't even left the town so you haven't seen the world at all and you met 1 English person so you have decided that all englis people are snobs yeh this must be it.

Get a fucking life
    Move out of your shell of a city and travel the world or at least visit somewhere else.

8. I've never understood the concept of rioting in your own city. All it's doing is costing you more money. If you wanna riot over a political reason (such as taxes, which I doubt this is about. People just want any reason they can find to go fuck some shot up) go to your parliament where the everything goes down, and will actually have an effect, don't destroy your own god damn town.

9. #69 TrueNirvana, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How do you get near a Parliament building though? Aren't they like guarded?

10. I live under Croyden, its intense! Coming home from work I saw some crazy shit!

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7H02HSip_c[/ame]

This is absolutely insane.

12. Its spreading around Liverpool, Bristol now. and reports around Essex, nottingham.
    This shit is insane.

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IngiKzzoI"]Bob Marley - Burnin & Lootin (Rare Version 1973)[/ame]

14. fucking London

not for the first time I count myself glad to be fucking far from that shit hole

15. Latest from last night. The riots spread to liverpool, bristol and birmginham and a few more cities, The army MAY be present to impose a curfew. There will also be 16,000 police officers on the streets of london tonight. Its the worst riot london has ever seen.

16. #76 SoCali, Aug 9, 2011
    I strongly identified with your point of view. I believe western governments have been oppressing and viciously controlling their own people yet have been covering the tracks of their atrocities, albeit poorly. It is ordinary for chaos to precede the formation of order. For too long ordinary citizens have been stuck in the gridlock of daily government subservient life, explosive motion will be the originator of tomorrow's changes. Revolution will not be the dew which settles gently on grass by concourse of dawn; it will come as the desperately needed fire of purgation, erasing the shameful mistakes of our predecessors.

17. #77 crump3tM4st3r, Aug 9, 2011
  18. Spread to Liverpool too, the city went on lock down pretty quickly though.

19. A supermarket below my house just got broken into

ill keep u guys posted

20. this is fucked