huge plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Wersh, Aug 11, 2011.

1. hello,
    I currently have two plants outside that are about 5 foot 5. its still more than 2 months until fall arrives and they start to flower. I'm starting to get nervous because i was trying to keep it from people seeing, haha. how much do you think these plants will grow in about 2 or 3 months? they get about 14 hours of daylight in about 78-95 degree weather.

2. One of my plants was about 4 foot a month ago and just yesterday she was nearing 5 foot, growing an inch everyday. This weather is unbelievably good for sativa strains. It just depends on what you are growing man. If I were to guess, I'd say she could easily get 6 foot or better depending on your direct sunlight hours.

Good luck, tie her down!

3. You should of started tying down like yesterday. Just think of it as a learning experience, as I too am going through the same situation and gonna think about this next time. I'm topping or Fimming next year, be safe.

4. Depending on what the genetics are(sativa/indica) it could get easily over 6 feet if it's sativa. Indica's can get to that height too but it's not as common/likely.

Have you got them straight in the ground? Or just in big pots? I'm asking because I planted 5 well along clones outdoors in 3 1/2 gallon pots, on May 21st and the tallest is a little over 4 feet only. I figure I just didn't give them enough room because there's been tons of sun:smoking:

If the height is becoming a security issue, you could try tying some of the taller branches down, sort of a late LSTing i guess, it'll help increase the yield and bring down the height.