HUGE hockey hit, was it clean?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KuSH LRG, Dec 28, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RdSc3Zl520&list=LLtRCCliNu6h54E2hfgwIbHw]IIHF Camara HUGE Hit against Slovakia 12/28/12 - YouTube[/ame]

I have played hockey at the highest level my whole life, this is as clean as it gets. For all fellow hockey players, what do you think?

2. Camara's feet stayed on the ground, it was a straight shoulder to chest hit, looks clean to me.

If he gets any penalty for that hit it could only be charging, but only a 2 minutes in the sin bin.

The SVK player just got caught with his head down, unfortunate that he got hurt but thats part of the game.
    Overall it was a clean hit.

3. He got turned off.

4. Looks clean too me

5. Exactly, it might be called charging half the time because of the force of the hit and speed he had going into it. The rule for charging is 5 steps and leaving your feet before the hit, neither of these happened. He glided into it with speed and kept his feet on the ground. AMAZING hit

6. Agree, been playin my whole life, clean hard hit

7. Canadians talk funny, that was a clean hit.

8. yeah it's a clean hit imo, buddy had the puck with his head down at the wrong time.

9. Americans talk funny, russians talk funny, slovakians talk funny, germans talk funny, australians talk funny, africans talk funny.... Every country has their own accent bro.. lol

10. Definitely a clean hit.

11. i know nothing about hockey, but i do know that that guy straight got knocked on his ass lolol