Huge fixed stem, Hot off the lathe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by puffin'photog, May 13, 2011.

1. #21 xsploit, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    Oh wait.... Its an open forum where opinions are expressed if you don't like it then GTFO!. He posted i gave my opinion, no one wants a drag machine, like i posted again, it's not that bad, justs needs more holes/slits to clear easier and a little more diffusion. I'm not saying he's a shitty blower at all

Basically if you can't take constructive criticism then just delete your account while your ahead.

You Expressed Your Opinion...Now Let's Move On..Thank You!!! **unoit**

2. #22 puffin'photog, May 13, 2011
    Meh fuck you

Not Cool....if you Have Problems with Members or their Posts Please Report it as it Saves a Lot of Hassle For Everyone!!! Thanks For Understanding!! **unoit**

3. And you're still misunderstanding massive volume for drag. Over 18 inches of 90mm tube dude, have you ever seem tube that big? The pictures do it no justice.

4. :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
    Ok next time i won't be honest

Man thats such a sick bong, man so much air flow, so clean, you are so 1337 man. Skillz.

Yes the bigger bore makes it harder to clear but still more holes would make less of a hassle.

[​IMG]

5. Wow. You're going to be real successful with that kind of approach to constructive criticism/different opinions.

You may want to think about hiding all of your "prototypes" if you are afraid of disapproval.

6. People like you are why I hate the internet sometimes. I'm leaving it at that.

7. #27 puffin'photog, May 13, 2011
    Heh, i really have no interest in being a successful pipemaker, that shits whack

I make stuff that saves peoples lives and makes them slaves to big Pharma =D

[​IMG]

You're probably going to take drugs made in one of my apparatus =D

8. #28 xsploit, May 13, 2011
    I guess these forums serve no purpose :wave:

Atleast someone knows whats up

I still don't know what i said that was bad, the swearing at people is much worse and you will be deducted point :) oyeah editing them won't help

9. Meh, I don't particularly care for this forum, whatever happens.. happens

10. Wow. Well thanks for keeping us company... Don't think we could go on without you.

11. is that a vertical glass lathe? Ive seen these online before

12. The thing that's in the picture with the blued faces? Naw, that's a reaction head, vessel and stand ready to be shipped out to make a certain pharmaceutical drug lol. I'd tell ya the name of the apparatus so you could look up a similar one, but the design is a collaboration between my work and some chemists with lots of government $ and lawyers, and I like my job, so yeah hahah

As far as lathes I have an old 6" bore beth and a little litton.

New to this bong thing, idk, everything I try is for the first time really. Nice tree jigs btw

13. Smiley is right about the tree jigs.You should put like a 20 arm tree in the 90mm section.And make the 90mm section just tall enough to fit the tree.

14. #34 fatmaggott, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was just gonna say that lol

15. The idea is cool, but I wouldn't use it on a tube that big. Seeing as you've sorta found a way to make a form of a compact double perk, filtering once before it even gets to the tree arms, and then again on its way out. I would take that and put it into something smaller, otherwise you could have just had another perk on there. Why bother making something compact, then put it into a huge tube? Unless you were just making it for funzies, in which case nice work. :smoke:

If you want to get some attention with it I would make the inner part a circ, kinda like an alex k downstem, then have more arms with diffusion slits. That would make one seriously awesome perk.

16. What else would this be but for fun?

And yea, I prepped one up w/ a showerhead inside and the 4 arms are showerheads too. I'll put it together when I feel like it, big bongs are kind of annoying

17. WAAYYYYYy too big in my opinion. Cool ass design though.