Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Huge debate with ignorant friend.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Jun 10, 2011.

1. So I'm really high right now but I Know America doesn't get 30% of all the Marijuana that's in America from the Middle East but that's what my friend thinks.

He thinks The Middle East ships America 30% of all the Marijuana that's in America.

What I have heard is American grows like most of the marijuana in the country and that Canada and Mexico send us the rest.

Can Anyone enlighten us with Knowledge please.

2. Well I don't know for sure. I might be completely wrong. But it is probably 1000x easier to ship weed from Mexico and Canada than over seas from the Middle East. So 30% seems like a pretty high number for all that weed.

3. 45% is grown in the us according to The Union. And the other percentages are from kexico and canada

4. I'm not smokin middle eastern or mexico ish :bongin: tell him we just have 90% dank and 10% mexico schwag.

5. Maybe the occasional very rare hash but not weed. Your friend knows shit.

6. Why bother trying to transport weed from the middle east of all places, when you can easily just grow it locally, or get it from BC =P

7. Whos ignorant here? It seems you dont know either so that would mean...

8. If you know America doesn't get 30% of it's bud from the Middle East, why'd you ask?

9. I heard note the "heard" part so dont get a rager lil one's anyway's i heard awhile back that mexico is where most the pot come's from AND alot of shwag come's from their..i could be wrong just saying what i heard