Huge blow to my self esteem...need help (PLEASE!)

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Alright, so here's the deal...im 19 years old and i am still a virgin. I was with some of my friends and we were going to go to a party with a normal crowd of people that i know from the community.

All throughout my life I have been known as someone who is either 1000% or 0% when it comes to anything...if i wanted to master it - i would...this has helped me get jobs, money, and educational success in order to pursue my future...i graduated "early" from high school due to a high credit load - but stayed in order to get women.

Now i'm out of high school and I have finally gotten new friends and a new community of "guys" to chill with...my friends are a tight knit bunch.

However ..... when it comes to women....there was a huge party with girls tonight that everyone was talking about, supposed to be huge.

Anyway...it turns out there is a "People We Don't Want In" list for the party with like 7 people on it...and i was one of them...nobody told me why - they even asked my dudes to stay...naturally they did not (because i have real fucking GUY friends).

I have really worked hard on my confidence and skills with women....i want to actually kiss a girl again (it has been since the 8th grade) and develop a relationship with a woman...be it long term or short term...I JUST WANT SOMETHING!!!!! I WANT SOME INTERACTION WITH WOMEN THATS NOT A PROSTITUTE OR "LETS JUST BE FRIENDS"

Girls give me hints, make sexual jokes...then LJBF me...the only thing that keeps my hopes up is the fact that this one girl i have seen before wants to come over to my house tomorrow...hopefully i can get SOMEWHERE with her (its looking good so far, i feel really confident...i just hope shit doesnt fall through)

Everything in my life would be so much better if i was getting laid - IT EFFING CRUSHES ME SEEING COUPLES LEFT AND RIGHT.

Am i ugly? No in fact - i'm an EX BODYBUILDER who did shows...every older woman i meet says i am very handsome (im usually wearing a suit when i meet the women who find me attractive)

Grass city - I decided to call friday night early because when they told me that it just drilled me down....what would be your best advice to keep on the positive side? I really want to make headway.

2. First off, for the people who didn't let you into the party, fuck em, who cares bro. It's good to know you got real mates that wont ditch you for that shit.

Secondly... I dunno. IMO, going after a chick to try to get some pussy isn't the best idea. I mean... If there's a chick you really like, then try and get close with her. Your first idea shouldn't be to get laid, it should just be to become friends, get to know her. Stop thinking about sexual shit, just be their friend first. The rest will come later man.

Goodluck bro keep ya head up and just be yourself

3. The 15 times ive tried being their friends first I have always gotten shafted after i went for more....i have lost lots of time and money and that hasn't worked for me...i just want women to be a part of my life!!!!!!

4. im in your situation man. i get compliments.. sometimes, yet i still find it hard to get close to women.

best thing i can tell you is dont have sex on your mind when youre with a lady, just be chill and let things go where they are meant to go.

youre obviously a chill dude, so just be yourself man and things will happen as they are supposed to.

5. Yep!

Fuck em man, be you. Tomorrow you'll have that girl over, and your self esteem will be back up, if you know your a good lookin cat then relax, women don't go around looking for dick like men do for pussy. The day will come, you'll have a nice girl by yourside. For now, light a spliff if you can and just wait for tomorrow.

BTW if the party you were going to had a list of people they didn't want in, you probably didn't want to be hanging out with that level of douchery. Who has a list?? wtf? that kinda pissed me off..

Hope I helped.

7. Dont worry, you'll get yours man. I didn't get laid till I was 19 man, I didnt even have a girlfriend untill I was 19 let alone my first kiss. But when I got laid it was with a girl I really loved. I'm only 20 now.

If you just want to fuck for the hell of it and dont want romance, I was at a party and some pretty good looking drunk chick tried to fuck me but I denied her, you just gotta find drunk chicks if thats what your into.

8. Not everyone likes everyone, get used to it.

Bummer, but its reality.

:smoking:

9. Okay, let me lay this down for you. You go to a party with lots of chicks to get laid there will most definitely be a wide variety of female that are there for the same thing. You have to know their protocol, it's fucked up. They're not gonna come out with it directly or make it obvious, you've gotta be subtle and precise with your shit as to NOT LET THEM KNOW that you understand the situation. It's an unspoken truth, these kinds of chicks are basically whores that don't want to think of themselves as whores.. You just need to start slow with your low self esteem. Start with an ugly or obese chick and build your confidence up from there.

Sorry if that makes no sense at all or is completely wrong, I've just had my mocha vinte and j.

10. If you want it to stop then bring your A game for tomorrow.

11. Yep, now i just gotta hope that it doesnt get fucked over (the situation that is....i.e. stood up plans cancelled, etc)

12. Man... I think its time you realize that not everyone is going to like you. Its sad but true. You seem like a pretty cool guy so why not just forget about these people. They arent worth your time. There will be other parties and other opportunities to make friends with people who will feel the same way.

If you really want to get the ladies and raise your self-esteem throw a party yourself. As an added bonus you can invite everyone but the people who decided to leave you out.

Shit like this happens to everyone dude. Three little birds....

13. indeed...god bless three little birds <3

14. theres not much else to say man, im not a female and im in the same fucking situation you are. i always get played, or ignored. it sucks. while all the douche bags get the chicks (a phenomena i will NEVER understand).

the only thing that can i can tell you man is dont change yourself for a woman, they will be with you for the wrong impression/reason... it sucks being alone man, i havent touched a lady in almost 2 years. 2 long, hard, tumultuous years...

rock on brother, keep your head up and it will all fall into place..

15. To me, you kind of sound like a straight edge or someone that does only good lol... (probably not the case). Some people get angry at people who "aim to acheive". Anyway i would just make sure she knows you're interested but don't come off as desperate.

16. for most of my life i have been a high achiever....i am recently trying to hide it...but im not gonna deny my accomplishments.

17. that isn't cool at all, at fucking all.

I know what you feel like. When all of the dudes you know have no problems getting women, hooking up with them, etc. I know what it feels like to be excluded like that, and it's not easy at all.

the thing with women is, you just have to be patient. Don't try too hard or be too clingy to them or they'll get weirded out. Just be casual, make friends with them, just generally be nice and a gentleman. In my earlier years of highschool, at least half of my friends had girls that they had "things" with for the majority of their highschool careers and some of them still do. I never really had 'that girl' that I hooked up with for a continual period of time. I still don't. I felt like I was sort of left out. Although I really didn't have any problems talking to chicks or making friends with them, I guess none of them were really that into me.

Honestly, I blame my size. My sophomore year I weighed 135 lbs, when everyone else I hungout with were football players and just generally big, built, attractive to semi-attractive guys. I was confident with everything in myself, besides my size. It just sucked. I've been in similar situations you're in now.

All in all, just don't be creepy. Be chill, cool, nice, and most of all, yourself. The girl you're looking for will roll around the corner one of these days. You can mark my word on that.

18. Seriously man, anybody who would actually make a list excluding certain people from a party is just fucking pathetic. That kind of immaturity is something you want to stay far, far away from.

If you're really as sweet as you sound it shouldn't be too much longer.
    Douchebags get the girls? You're right. Know why? One word: confidence. Even if they're faking it (douchebaggery seems to usually be overcompensation for a lack of true self-confidence), it's there.
    Guys who at least appear confident are sexy. It's some primal human thing, ya know? The more sure of himself a man seems to be, the better we'll feel about his ability to protect and provide for us, which in turn makes us want to have his babies. Because even if he's a dick, we feel confident that our babies (and we) will be safe and able to grow up and have more babies, thereby fulfilling our purpose as human beings (continuing the species for another generation).

Sorry for the nonsensical rambling, I'm tired as fuck. 'Night GC! :wave:

19. I haven't read every post, because I am too stoned/drunk to do that. I recommend the book "The Complete Assholes Guide To Handling Chicks"...I def wouldn't say to do everything they insist on in the book, but I have found that a lot of approaches that worked for me, have been outlined in the book. It has all kinds of age groups and shit. If nothing else, the book will make you laugh your ass off!

20. #20 wraughbit, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    yea man don't fucking worry about that. that almost sounds like a joke. their pricks man if they even try that with you.