huff and puff, snortin stuff

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Smoken Souljah, Oct 31, 2006.

1. wipe that smile off your face/ who do you think your kidding/ such a shame that you can't see/ hiding what you feel doesn't make you strong

we all live and we all die/ isn't that enough to keep you happy

....:confused: :eek: :confused:

2. there once was a man from nantuket

3. Uh..Interesting..?
    lol

4. well i think that it all started the day i took acid for the first time. i was in 7th grade. my friend brian down the street from me met me at the place we always meet and he had another guy with him and he asked what i was doing later and i said my mom wont get off work for a few hours so nothing realy. and then we went to chill at his friends house across the street. i soon found out that we were gonna take a hit or 2 of some acid. i was like ok what ever thats cool i like trippy stuff. so then i took 2 right. then i am all chillin out and the next thing i know im on a ship that looks all fuckin cartoony and it out pops the captain. yeah Captain Crunch himself. that bitch and i had a fight cuz i was all pissed about the roof of my mouth getting all cut up and shit. and then we stopped fighting cuz the commercial changed. fucking nuts. then i was mesmerized by the popcorn ceiling shit they had and listening to the tv and it was the discovery channel so they were talking about bats. and i was starting to go into my own little trip and i was thinking about battles and shit cuz we watched Escape from Sobibor. was a concentration camp movie where a whole shit load of jews escaped. but then im thinking about some shit and a few commercials on tv were probably playing into my trip cuz i was all laughing all of a sudden and they were all asking what the fuck was funny and i said i saw a battalion of bats that are batting with a battering ram while wearing big barbarian bear skin boots. and then i went home cuz it was like 6 pm and mom was coming home soon. and i rode my bike home and there was christian school down the street and i rode my bike through the parking lot so i wasnt right up against traffic and there were breaks in the wall and as i would pass a break then the sound of the traffic would rush by my ears and was fucking nuts.

5. ^^^haha, because, that wasen't off subject or anything lol

but yea, acid fucking rules lol