Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hubby Bar

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ballen1994, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I recently picked up a hubby bar from the Co-op. I have zero experience with edibles. I smoke probly a few times a week and im about 155 pounds how much should I eat

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but I pretty sure hubby bars are cut into like 3 doses, so I suggest going for one dose at first, if it's not potent enough have two.

3. If its one of the legit Hubby bars then one piece should be good. The legit ones I believe say "XXX Hubby oil" on the bar; and I believe the fake ones just say "XXX hash oil". Sadly iv noticed a lot of collectives unknowingly get the fake ones, so just be sure. Iv heard the fakes still work, but people just say they aren't as potent or they got a weird feeling. Hope this helps!