Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hubby bar question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jan 26, 2014.

1. So im getting a hubby bar tonight and i dont think i can wait to try it out tomorrow. I'll be getting it in like 15 minutes and i want to eat it in about an hour and a half. I just ate dinner a half hour ago. Will the edible still work on me? I smoke every day usually a .3-.5 before bed so my tolerance is pretty big but rarely do i get edibles. How many piece sshould i eat? I was thinking 1 and a half. Btw these are the good hubby's not the fake ones.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I weigh 200 pounds.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. eat the whole thing

4. If you're not a bitch... Are you a bitch op?

5. [quote name="turdhole" post="19406242" timestamp="1390693000"]eat the whole thing[/quote] i would but i had to pay 20 bucks for this bar and im kind of on a budgetSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do whatever you want then. edibles are weak IMO