Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HTX Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MichaelArevalo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Picked up some blue dream? Lol, Names can vary down south lol.. What do yall think? Its definatly good greens :)

image-1921259787.jpg

2. Looks good. Doesn't look like BD but who knows... There are many types of BD. How much did you pay for that? $20? Looks like a solid gram.

3. Looks stinky good.

4. Looks dank man enjoy it that's one of my all time favorite strains.

5. #5 MichaelArevalo, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']Looks good. Doesn't look like BD but who knows... There are many types of BD. How much did you pay for that? $20? Looks like a solid gram.[/quote]

Haha! A gram dude! Lol dont get me bummed, i paid 30 for 2gs(got a jalepeño) lol came out solid 2.1 on the scale :) guess its a bad pic and the jar is quite large.. Vaped a trench ofa mflb..woof!!.. Me likes