http://1stopseedshop.co.uk???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BlakenKayla, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Yeah, iv used them, i got my warlock off of um. i'd shop there Again man there not bad.

2. i placed an order with 1 stop seed shop uk 9 days ago which came to £340 and they still have not arrived , i paid extra for an insured delivery , i have been emailing them for the past 3 days but they do not reply,
    i would advise you not to buy from them, i am currently trying to find them so i can go pay them a visit , so far i know that the site is owned by someone called "Luke Slattery" and i think they are based in Harrow.
    but 1st i have to find my disk with the electoral register on it then i can do a search for this Luke slattery,
    i will find this person if i have been ripped off and he will regret ripping ppl off like this :)

3. could take up to 2 weeks so dont be too worried

4. yeah they arrived today , but i still say 2 avoid the 1stopseedshop because it says on the website to contact them if the delivery isnt there in 5 days and i left it a week b4 contacting them , but when i did contact them they do not reply which is bad buisness in my book . i wont use them again.

5. just order 12 purple widow seeds from them shipped & insured for 30 USD cant beat that!

plus they have the can cup winner from 07' 5 feminized G-13xhaze for $77

i will repost on here when i get the seeds..hopefully within 14 days

6. i just got the purple widow today from royal mail 19 days from uk to usa isnt bad

7. they have nice prices looks like

8. Yeah, I ordered 36 days ago and I'm still waiting, but hope is dwindling and I'm really pissed off:mad:. After complaining for the first time I was informed that my order was sent out 10 days after I paid for it. Recently I emailed them again but didn't receive any answer. I strongly advise not to fall for their low prices and choose more reliable vendors.