Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HQ Pics of MASTER KUSH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dlm, May 29, 2012.

1. #1 dlm, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Master Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a gram of some Grape Ape I got from my buddy

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. Pics too small, can't see shit :smoking:

:laughing:

Nice buds man!

:bongin:

3. Haha sorry I forgot to resize them on the first attempt.:smoke: Made em fit for a 21' monitor now. Thanks!

4. Nah man I was just joshing you, the pics are big but the quality is tight!

5. i want some of this sadly all i have is pure sativa

6. [quote name='"ZOIDS 3"']i want some of this sadly all i have is pure sativa[/quote]

I know what you mean man. Its always nice to have a kush to smoke on when youve been used to sativas for a while

7. Fire, looks great. I see some hints of purple, which I think some cuts of MK are known for.

Looks good either way, nice grab.

8. Thanks for the comment and rep!

9. Damn the pics and buds look amazing only if you had a fat big nug we could see

10. looks like some dank master my buddy had a cut of for a while that is now lost:( straight fire lucky guy!!

11. what the....

I would love a sativa....I can't even remember the last time I've been truly "HIGH".

I just get stoned from smoking too much kush. I would love an inspirational thought-provoking sativa high right now to help in the creative process of some projects I got going.
    But all this fucking kush is doing is body buzzing me and I end up crashing, my body is too used to it. hahah