HPS or LED grow cabinet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rams, Apr 7, 2018.

1. hi all,
    Thanks so much for the feed back on the last post. After thinking about it I have decided to buy a grow cabinet from SuperCloset.
    I originally was going to buy a tent and I have window in my room but I can’t vent the used air out of it and through the window so I decided to buy a cabinet instead.
    My question is should I go for HPS light system or LED?
    I know LED are more efficient with power usage but I’m only purchasing a locker cabinet that can only fit 2 plants max.
    I’m going to spend $1600 for the LED or $1300 for the HPS.
    They are both the exact same other than lighting.
    Does anyone have experience with a cabinet? Does it matter which light I go for considering I’m only growing such a small amount.?
    I’m in Australia so will it bait if I’m buying a cabinet and getting shipped from overseas? (Obviously not to my address though but under my name and banking details) any legal worries?
    The super locker 3.0 is Standing at 15” wide, 24” deep and 66” high.
    Please help
    Cheers

2. Nah mate I’ve bought seeds and lights shipped to my address, they come in plain packaging and I’d suggest led due to heat over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Awesome thanks mate.
    By any chance do you know if the cabinets are ok to store anywhere? I’m just going to pop in the corner of my room parallel an open window.
    I will have fresh airflow in the room from the window but I can’t put anything near it or through it.?
    Do cabinets automatically vent

4. Cmh is what my crew went too get the Argo full spectrum bulb. Goes for 2 years

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk